Jun 14, 2013

Hey baby

It's been a complete joy and privilege to walk with friend and former neighbour, Lou as she went through the ups and downs of her pregnancy with baby Buma #3. The last few weeks were difficult ones as she dealt with moving from the country to the city, setting up home and spending many long hours at the hospital. Tuesday was a happy day. Tuesday saw the arrival of the baby formerly known as "hey baby buma" - baby Cedar! He is delicious and I cannot wait to have some squishy baby cuddles the next time we head up to their new neighbourhood.

I have been busy the last month uploading images to my soon-to-be completed photography business website. Amongst many hours of sorting, organising and editing images I have recently gone through the three sets of images I took for Lou for her weekly "Hey Baby" series on her blog. There is a whole new depth to the images now the baby bump is in fact a perfect, healthy little baby boy. It was an incredible experience to watch that bump - that baby boy - grow each week. You can see the images I took from week 16 here, you can also see the images I took for her baby gender announcement here. Here are some of my favourites from our week 31 shoot, only a few days before she moved from her gorgeous heritage home only a few doors away.






















Hey baby, Cedar, it's nice to finally see you!

6 comments:

  1. These are I think my favourite of all the hey baby series :) Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Em, thank you! These are probably my most favourite images I have ever had the privilege to take. It was such a special shoot for so many reasons and I just adore how the images came out! Golden hour in Autumn is just the b e s t.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE all these images. Your amazing and Lou - what a beauty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely Lisa <3 great to see your business up and running :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! I love these, you did an amazing job. xo

    ReplyDelete

ahoy there. I love to hear from you, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xo