Mar 22, 2013

Brooke + Royce

After locking in my first solo shooting wedding photography gig early next year (cue happy dance!), I have been busting to try my hand at some portrait shoots to build up my confidence and my little photography portfolio. I am ever-so grateful for my beautiful friend & sister-in-law and her awesome boyfriend who are absolute troopers and gave up their Friday morning to go on a photo taking adventure with me.

I couldn't have hoped for a better morning. After a ferocious thunderstorm that hit Gippsland last night, I was gob-smacked by the beautiful sunrise that greeted us this morning.

These two make me smile and fill my heart with so much love.





A special shout out to my friend Lou who helped make this all possible with the lend of one of her camera babies. Thank you!

Happy weekending!

10 comments:

  1. lisa, these are simply beautiful. BEAUTIFUL! it is completely obvious through these images, how comfortable your friends are in your presence, the relaxed nature is just bursting out, their love for each other clearly evident. you've captured them so perfectly - and I don't even know them! the light, the detail, the non-portraits.. all just so beautiful. I'm so so rapt for you and your first wedding booking! go you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible, gorgeous lady! You are so, so talented, and every one of these images speaks of love and beauty. And your first wedding booking... aaarrggh!! So pleased for you - you deserve it lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous images...and congrats on booking that wedding shoot xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent! And a wedding....a million congratulations to you! Wishing you a beautiful weekend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just stunning, Lisa. You have amazing talent, young lady!
    And so happy for you for locking in your first solo wedding shoot too. Definitely worthy of a happy dance. :)
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are just beautiful and what a lovely couple they seem! Happy Easter long weekend. x

    PS: I'm currently hosting a new Fitskin giveaway, open to Australian residents only and I hope you will enter! http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/03/fitskin-naturally-review-and-giveaway.htm

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are truly beautiful. What a talented little lady you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These shots are beautiful. Whoever booked you is quite lucky! Congratulations on the first solo job!

    ReplyDelete

ahoy there. I love to hear from you, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xo