Feb 14, 2013

she's having a...



Tuesday night my forever arty and creative buddy Lou sent me a message informing me we were heading out on an adventure at 6.15am the next morning. Oh boy, I am NOT a morning person. But, on Wednesday morning at 5.55am when my alarm went off, my stomach was filled with excited butterflies and I was ready to face the adventures this morning would hold.

Lou picked me up with two very sleepy but gorgeous bambinos in tow and we quickly headed off with Lou's lovely sister Kristy following behind us for a wee bit of a drive to film an incredibly cool, fun and creative baby sex announcement (you can view the finished product here). Lou loves to do things with her own creative flair and I love the conversations we have that start with, "So, I have an idea..." I love being apart of these projects and working with someone so freaking talented and fun to be around.

The Heavens were certainly on our side with this one, the morning was p e r f e c t. Especially considering that just 24 hours later it has been pouring with rain for the first time in a couple of months.


Oh boy, you're a BOY! I cannot wait to meet you, littlest Buma bambino. You're sisters are going to LOVE having a little brother to boss around.
xo

8 comments:

  1. These are the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen! I cried like a baby at the video :) You girls did an amazing job! All of you... Esp the wee ones :)

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Sophie! We had the best morning executing Lou's wonderful little vision. I was so, so happy when I saw "blue balloons" on the shopping list to pick up for her, eeek!

      Delete
  2. These are stunning photos, Lisa. That's so wonderful that you guys get to work on things together like that. I MUST see that video!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The light in these photos are just so beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness honey, these shots are perfection! What incredibly beautiful morning light. Lou is lucky to have such an incredible friend. Wish we lived closer! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful images! and what an amazing experience. I finally got the check out the video at Lou's yesterday...unbelievable! What an announcement! I bet it was worth the early morning start xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am so happy I found you here, these photos are gorgeous!! This looks like it was so fun to create, even if you had to wake up a little earlier than normal ;) x

    ReplyDelete

ahoy there. I love to hear from you, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xo