Feb 18, 2013

weekend stills: home, sweet home.




It was a quiet weekend of sorts around these parts. It consisted of a whole lot of procrastination on my part, garage sales, Aldi stakeouts (boy, was that scary), tip runs, Indian on the side of a Lion King sing-a-long, play rehearsals (haazar for Shakespeare theatre season!), procrastination, Downton Abbey (so. addicted.) cleaning (as a by product of said procrastination), watching the grass grow, a very late night (early morning?) of making up for copious amounts of procrastination. All in all, it was a roaring success. Well, hopefully it is for my doozy of a 10,000 word PhD report that is due today. 



(^ that is, unfortunately, 1.22am this morning. Yikes.)


How was your weekend?

linking up with lou-meister and em.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics!
    Good luck with your report.
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pics lisa! nothing like the pressure of last minute to get things done.( i do my best housework 10 min before guests arrive :)). not so good for the mental well being tho is it....
    p.s. love your blog
    xxcarm

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos, sounds like a lovely weekend to me :) would you believe I took a very similar photo of my clock - at a very similar time - only it was early Saturday morning, prepping for the birthday boy and *perhaps* playing with my new camera.. hope you're having a drink after submitting your report :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, I'm visiting from Lou's - what gorgeous images!! I hope that PhD report magically got itself done...and as for the downtown abbey...I'm totally addicted as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a serial procrastinator! Good luck with your report. Hope you have a great week! x

    ReplyDelete

ahoy there. I love to hear from you, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xo