
These days have been some of the best days I've had in a long time. I am starting to feel a wee bit guilty about the complete lack of love and attention my thesis has been receiving but I just cannot deny how truly wonderful a little bit of separation has been.
These days have been filled with lazy mornings reading (I am on my last book of the awesome stash you gave me to read months ago, Lou). Breakfast in bed. Leisurely cups of tea. Creating, renovating and destroying at Casa de Hayman. Quality time with husbendo. Numerous beach visits with friends. Music making on my new piano. Photo dates with super awesome neighboureenos (more to come on that later!).
It's been glorious. And, unfortunately, it is all about to come to an end before I know it. Boo.
How are you spending these lazy hazy crazy days of Summer?







Sounds like a completely perfect summer Lisa. Oh to have the time to read again! One day soon I'm sure! I just wanted to let you know that the images you captured of Lou are absolutely incredible. The light, the mood - amazing. Well done honey. Love your work! x
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Anna! I am super chuffed at how the photos turned out. Lou is simply gorgeous which made it a breeze :) I don't normally read anything par unit texts for the course I teach at Monash Uni and countless journal articles and books on war and cinema for my PhD during the year so it really is a wonderful thing to set aside some time to read novels again. Oh how I miss it!
Deletexo
Would you look at that crab! Lisa you did a beautiful job with Lou's pictures :) She looks wonderful... I think the last time I managed a book from cover to cover was before I had Sunny :( Yes, completely terrible of me! But I bought a gardening book today which I can't wait to devour! Suppose my tastes in reading materials has changed as I've grown up and become a mama. Enjoy your lazy days...
ReplyDeleteSophie xo
so lovely - i could see some of my summer holiday in this but alas, being the thursday of the first week back it also feels like a recent memory from a dream.. x
ReplyDeleteWe have had a fantastic summer break. Enjoying every last minute before kindy and school start back. Have been loving our NZ beaches in the Far North and here in Gisborne. x
ReplyDelete