The makeover series of our casa will be soon to follow but for now, some postcards from Middle Earth.
Despite the almost constant rain and grey skies, we had a wonderful time in my homeland over Christmas. Plenty of food was devoured, copious amounts of beer and daqueries were consumed, lots of catch ups with friends and family of old and a road trip was thrown in for good measure. Here are some snapshots of our week overseas.
After a road trip that took us way longer than we thought, I finally saw one of my dearest friends for the first time in five years, meet her gorgeous baby girl and her charming and hilarious husband. One of the most delightful reunions I've ever had. We had a wonderful 24 hours with you van Echten's and Burns'!

As wonderful as time away was, there is nothing quite like coming home. I am loving hearing all the holiday stories and looking at your holiday snaps - keep it up!
And now that we have the internet again at last - I'm back for 2013 ;)
xo





















Love your travel pics - the scenery is amazing!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute bebe! Worth the trip, no?
ReplyDeleteA road trip through NZ sounds right up my alley at the minute - still can't believe we haven't been yet!
Hi Lisa :) I've just found your lovely blog through Sunny & Scout. I love your gorgeous pictures... Look forward to enjoying your space with a cup of tea!
ReplyDeleteSophie xo
Glad you had a great time Lisa - great photos. Hope 2013 is a great year for you x
ReplyDeleteso many wonderful photos! ah, summer... x
ReplyDelete