Jan 24, 2013

bumpity bump.


Last week I had the privilege of frolicking in some long grass and taking photos of one of my dear friends for her hey baby series capturing her growing baby bump. Lou is a bundle of fun to be around and I had a blast taking snaps of her at the most beautiful time of day, Golden Hour. Doesn't she just glow?



And what a beautiful time of year it is to be capturing moments such as these. I love seeing you grow little baby Buma xo

13 comments:

  1. Such beautiful shots Lisa! I love that light! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these pics over on Sunny & Scout! You did well Lisa :)

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these shots, the light! And Lou is simply stunning!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are wonderfully glowy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos - love that golden light

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just gorgeous - the light, the setting, the model...

    I must be so slow - I didn't know you and Lou were friends. I caught up with her today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kate!
      Really?! How lovely! Yes, I am lucky enough to call her friend :) we meet at church when she moved here a few years ago and we have had all sorts of adventures since then! We live a few houses down from each other now, too ;) I hope you two had a great time together. I can't believe she's moving to the big smoke, boo hoo.
      xo

      Delete

ahoy there. I love to hear from you, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xo