Nov 9, 2012

the weekend birthday party edition // part due.

Last weekend was certainly the weekend for birthday celebrations. On Saturday we celebrated my buddy Jess' 23rd birthday, and on Sunday, amongst the chaos, we celebrated my beautiful honourary-niece Claire's 4th birthday. After a week of being plagued with nasty gastro, the family decided to move the celebrations to the park where the kids and adults alike soaked up the last sunshine rays of a stunning spring day.








Bear, I can't believe how much you have grown since I came into your life. You are a constant joy, source of entertainment and bundle of cuteness. You are a true little girl now.

5 comments:

  1. Awww, Claire is super adorable! Lovely images x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! Yes, she is a beautiful girl, so photogenic! x

      Delete
  2. I love Claire. It's crazy to think that she's 4 already, I remember giving Alexis a pasta bake with my mum and Claire had only just been born. I love that photo of Jonah :)

    Ruthie Pos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, how quickly does time fly?! Jonah was hilarious that afternoon, he is growing up too fast!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! That cake is divine. What a wonderful party!

    ReplyDelete

ahoy there. I love to hear from you, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xo