Nov 2, 2012

perspective.


It has been a long, long week. I have spent more time than usual in a horizontal position and crossed less things off my expanding to-do list. Things just aren't going "right". I like this quote I stumbled across. I needed to see it, especially today. 

At this moment, I am incredibly thankful that it's Friday and a lovely weekend is sneaking ever so closer. Tomorrow is one of my longest and most precious friend's birthday's and I get to spend the better portion of tomorrow with her, celebrating, eating, laughing and spoiling her. 

And, in keeping up the theme, Sunday marks four years since a very special little lady entered the world and I am so looking forward to sharing that with her and her wonderful family. 

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

ahoy there. I love to hear from you, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xo