It was only
a week ago that my wonderful husband bought these gorgeous flowers home for me. There were no flowers peeping through yet though. In only a week their lives have changed, as have ours. We are in the middle of some pretty potentially exciting stuff happening in our lives. We never would have thought we would be where we are only a week ago. It is wonderfully refreshing yet simultaneously scary and nerve raking. meep! I am an avid protester of change. But maybe, just maybe, this is a change I can actively embrace.
And no, we are not pregnant!
This afternoon we ventured out on a
pinterest inspired photo shoot with
lou to take some shots for our first wedding anniversary (better late than never!), because we can! I feel oodles of love for this lass.
Oh, and how beautiful are the canola fields?! I love where we live.
Today was a marvellous day. Mother nature, feel free to bring more sunny 28 degree days our way, stat.
Lis xx
What a lovely idea to have those photos taken. And of course they will be amazing - what a photographer! x
ReplyDeleteshe's super talented that's for sure, if you follow lou on instagram she put a couple of sneaky shots up yesterday. I'm looking forward to seeing what she came up with! xx
DeleteBeautiful photos! xx (and I'll admit, I did think you were talking about pregnancy for a second there!)
ReplyDeletehaha, I knew it would arouse some suspicion! As exciting as pregnancy would be, I would love to get my PhD out of the way before that happens :)
DeleteI love that canola field!
ReplyDeleteMy gosh! We have one at the end of our street that I've been saying I NEED to photograph Max & Dave in, you've now inspired me to get off my butt & do this :)
Beautiful photography,
x
You should definitely do it! We contemplated some illegal trespassing to literally frolic in the fields but our conscience and the fact that this particular canola field is on the Princes Hwy to Melbourne sort of deterred us ;) Looking forward to seeing your canola photos!
DeleteThere is canola everywhere here. Planning to get some photos of the kids running round @ my parents farm. Look forward to seeing more anniversary shots. AND hearing the news!
ReplyDelete