I am all about lists. At times, I have been guilty of putting something on my "to-do list" after doing it, just so I can cross something off and feel productive (anyone else done that?!). So, last Sunday, I started my week off work with the best of intentions, I grabbed my trusty to-do list and jotted down a ridiculous number of things I wanted to achieve in five days. Needless to say, there are still plenty of things without little ticks next to them, whoops. I did, however, spend some time this afternoon working on a little project for my husband which was pre-written on ze list ;) Derek is starting a program at school next term and he wanted some lamps to create an ambient atmosphere - right up my alley. After finding some inspiration via pinterest, I revamped one of our old plain white lamp shades with the assistance of my trusty hot glue gun, sharpie, incredibly blunt scissors and some cheap cheap cheap fabric I picked up at Spotlight earlier in the week. It's a bit dodgy but, hey, it does the job!Lis xx


love the lamp, seems like a really great project!
ReplyDeleteand yes i have tons of to do lists. sadly i've done 30 of what stands on there...
I love this! what a great idea! I have plenty of old lamps I should give it a try. x
ReplyDeletei LOVE this!
ReplyDeletexo em