{1}

{2}
{3}
{4}These things aside, there has been a lot of celebrating happening lately. Birthday celebrations, new job celebrations, family members returning home from Darwin celebrations, impending birth of new baby celebrations. It's been nice, really nice. I'm a firm believer in taking the time to celebrate the good things, to be genuinely thankful for the good amongst the crummy (and of course, celebrate with cake whenever possible). These stills represent some of those moments that I really am thankful for: friends, family, new opportunities and new life.
{1} // A birthday, a building apprenticeship and a homecoming all warranted a big family dinner and lots of cake
{2} // Another birthday dinner with a cake made of donuts before a basketball grand final that left Team Bazinga smiling ear-to-ear
{3} // A celebration of life, documenting a pregnancy that is nearly over. Just a teeny snippet from a beautiful afternoon photographing Jessie and her baby bump last week
{4} Fresh blooms brought home to me from my love.
What are you thankful for?













I don't know how you do it all! Especially the PhD, I'd go crazy. On another note, your photos are all gorgeous x
ReplyDelete