On the ninth of November one of the cutest little girls in our lives turned a big "2". Derek and I have been so blessed to have moved next door to the best neighbours in the world (seriously, they ROCK). This awesome family have become some of our dearest friends. Over the last 18 months we have had the privilege of seeing the three gorgeous kids grow, especially the littlest who was just 6 months old when we moved into number 94. Until very recently when their house extension was completed, Mollie had been sharing a room with her Mum and Dad because of space restrictions. Thankfully for everyone, Mum and Dad now have their own space and Mollie has her very own room. Inspired by something I saw on pinterest, I attempted to make something similar for little Mollie's new room and her birthday. After attempt number 1 didn't meet my standards nor fit in the frame I had prepped for it, I had another go with much more success.
It's amazing how much easier and quicker a crafty project is second time around.
Happy birthday, little one.







that is so sweet - im sure she will adore it. love the buttons! x
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful gift! I'm thinking I might do this for one of my girls bedroom doors now. I love it! x
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteAnd how precious are fantastic neighbours??
:-)