Sep 14, 2012

tic toc.



Don't get me wrong, I am a HUGE advocate for Daylight Savings. I love the long, sunshiny nights, the BBQs, the beach, the after dinner exercise ... I love everything about what Daylight Savings means: Summer and its sweet, sweet warmth. It is just this in-between-not-quite-there-yet stage that is killing my sleeping patterns. I can't complain too much, really. I have friends with kiddies who I know are having more issues with the ridiculous-o'clock wake up call than me. I am counting down until that beautiful Saturday night  in early October when I can move time forward and enjoy the longer nights and the darker mornings. bliss.

 (perhaps this is where the appropriate twitter #firstworldproblems hashtag rears its head?)

In other news - one more sleep until The Nursery - yippee.

Any one else experiencing funky sleeping patterns?

Happy, happy Friday one and all.

lis xx

4 comments:

  1. Yep! I have been running on about 2 hours of accumulated sleep a night. Not fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know I'm not the only zombie roaming the daylight hours, not long to go! Xx

      Delete
  2. Hey! Sorry, I've been linking to The Nursey the last few blog posts so I was being lazy ;) here's the link:
    It's a photography workshop with a Sydney based photographer whose work I really admire. On further attempts, my phone is not letting me copy and paste The Nursery URL, have a look at my post last Sarurday that talks about it and has a link to it if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete

ahoy there. I love to hear from you, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xo