Right now I am drowning in what appears to be an endless pile of university essays to mark. But, I am being comforted by the thought that this time next week, I will be happily snapping away at a live photo shoot on my beloved camera at Tim Coulson's The Nursery photography workshop in Melbourne. I cannot wait to finally learn how to utilise all the best bits my camera offers and be taught by someone whose work I truly admire.
eeep, excitement overload!
Here's hoping the weather is a little less, er, horrendous.
![]() |
| source |
How's your weekend shaping up?
lisa xx

totally love the first photo!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Hannah! It's an oldie, I took it for Fat Mum Slim's photo a day in July. It was taken amongst the madness of setting up for my sis-in-laws wedding :) looking forward to learning more about taking great pics next weekend. Xx
DeleteHi Lisa!
ReplyDeleteWhat day are you going? I'm going on the Friday! So excited. I feel it will be a very inspiring day. Hopefully I can meet you! xx
Oh drat! I'm going on the Saturday! I would have loved to have met you! Great to hear you are going too, I am really looking forward to it! Have you been playing with your camera long? xx
DeleteSuch a shame! I'm coming your way later in the year and was going to see Lou so maybe I can see you then!
DeleteI've had my camera for about a year and a half, but only ever used auto mode. Since I've booked in for the Nursery I've been trying to play around with manual mode a bit. What about you?
I can't wait to soak up Tim's knowledge.
Enjoy your week! xx
I hope you are having the.best.day today! I've only had my camera since Christmas last year (thank you hubby!) and am definitely a manual shooter! Lou has given me a few pointers but a good one day intensive is right up my alley.
DeleteI would love to catch up when you head our way - keep me posted!
Xx
I'm so excited for you! For real I was thinking about you doing this yesterday. Way to cool.
ReplyDeleteEpic, I'm clued in now. I even know what Frankie magazine is by the way ;-)
ReplyDelete