Jul 31, 2012

aloha.



Ahoy there, I'm Lisa and this is my "space".

My darling husband has been encouraging me to start my own blog for a little while. And, now, after finishing four years of intense study, the time finally seems right. The name of my blog comes from the song  twenty something by one of my all time favourite pop jazz musicians, Jamie Cullum.

I moved to country Victoria, Australia almost 7 years ago, leaving the nest of my home with my parents and siblings in New Zealand. As a university graduate in media and communications, you would think I would be better at, well, communicating. I'm really not. Updating my facebook, uploading pics on Instagram and occasionally coming up with some witty 140-character long tweet is another story though. Here's to hoping my new "blogging" identity will help me to communicate with my family a whole heap better. 

There is much to learn. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ahoy there. I love to hear from you, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xo