May 22, 2013

wordless wednesday

Sneezin' season is well and truly upon this household. Derek has been fighting off some nasty pre-winter germs for the last couple of weeks and alas, against all my best efforts, I, too have succumbed to the dreaded lurgy. Nothing a few restful days, a box of tissues and  my favourite cold remedy T2 Ginger & Lemon tea can't cure. Aside from the general crappiness, I am actually enjoying the forced slower pace after a really full-on few weeks.

Linking in with Trish for Wordless Wednesday for the first time.

4 comments:

  1. If you can just slow down and be, then do it. Nothing beats a great cuppa! Emily :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good cup of tea when I'll ill.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks for linking up.

    (Ps I have a great tea giveaway happening)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest up as much as you can. It's going through our household at the moment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo, Lisa. I do hope you and Derek feel better soon. Our household has been hit with the sniffles for the past two weeks as well...
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

ahoy there. I love to hear from you, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment xo